Global Accounts Receivable Accountant
Soundtrack Your Brand is a Spotify-backed company that offers music streaming services for businesses. We serve small customers like the skate shop around the corner and large brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAGHeuer. Through our service, our customers have total control over the music and can manage all their locations from one common place.
Playing music in a business is far different from playing music at home. Businesses need a vast selection of music that's continually updated. Also, the music itself profoundly influence consumers' experience and behavior, which we have repeatedly proven in our research, and as thought leaders in in-store music research we try to educate the world about the impact of music.
In total, we are about 90 people working from Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm, Seattle, and London.
After building an impressive Nordic customer base in the last couple of years, we have now expanded internationally and are currently live in Europe, America, Asia, and Africa.
We are now looking for a Global Accounts Receivable Accountant that will join the finance team based in our Head office in Stockholm.
Are you an Accountant who enjoys working in a team, who gets motivated by a fast paced environment and seeks to develop within an international organisation?
We value your qualities highly and think you are a great team player who is used to taking own responsibility, have the ability to take a “helicopter view” of the accounting and like to take on an active role in improvement and efficiency projects. We offer you a stimulating and challenging role in a rapidly growing and exciting global music streaming company where development opportunities are endless. You will report to the Accounting Manager.
- Global responsibility for Accounts Receivable. Tasks including but not limited to invoicing, credit memos, journal entries
- Validation of customer master data
- Management of customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Participate in monthly and year-end closing
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable accounts in the statutory reporting
- Participate and take on an active role in improvement and efficiency projects within finance
- Assist the Accounting Manager in ad-hoc reporting or accounting issues
- You have an Academic degree in Finance or Accounting coupled with minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience from high volume or transaction-oriented business is meriting, preferably from an international and large scale organisation
- You have a driven, structured and proactive personality with the ability to initiate and drive changes and improvement
- Ability to work independently as well as be part of a team
- Ability to deal with customers in a friendly, courteous, timely and thorough manner
- You have very strong skills in Excel and good knowledge of accounting systems in general
- You have excellent written and oral skills in English
- Experience from the ERP-system NetSuite is a merit but not a requirement
We believe that diversity of perspective and experience will render a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users. We’d like new employees to contribute to such a diverse workplace.
Apply to: [email protected]