Sales Development Representative - North America
Soundtrack Your Brand is a Spotify-backed company that offers music streaming services for businesses. We serve small customers like the skate shop around the corner and large brands like McDonald's, Toni & Guy and TAGHeuer. Through our service, our customers have total control over the music and can manage all their locations from one common place.
Playing music in a business is far different from playing music at home. Businesses need a vast selection of music that's continually updated. Also, the music itself profoundly influence consumers' experience and behavior, which we have repeatedly proven in our research, and as thought leaders in in-store music research we try to educate the world about the impact of music.
In total, we are about 90 people working from Birger Jarlsgatan in Stockholm, Seattle, and London.
After building an impressive Nordic customer base in the last couple of years, we have now expanded internationally and are currently live in Europe, America, Asia, and Africa.
In support of Soundtrack Your Brand growth goals the Sales Development Representative will focus on developing new business-to-business sales opportunities. Responsibilities include prospecting, cold calling, setting appointments with prospects, presenting Soundtrack Business platform and delivering a sales quota.
As the first sales development representative in North America, you’ll need to work hand-in-hand with the Managing Director and direct sales team to develop successful demand generation programs and strategies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of general job responsibilities for the Sales Development Representative. This list is not all-inclusive and may be broadened or changed to meet changing business needs.
- Identifying and profiling prospective leads of target accounts
- Populate and maintain contact detail within CRM platform
- Manage inbound lead follow-up, qualification and development activities.
- Conduct outbound lead prospecting activities through a combination of email and phone.
- Assist in the development of best practices (playbook) for company’s SDR/MDR efforts.
- Deliver 15-20 appointments/presentation per month for the direct sales team.
- Manage prospect and sales opportunity records within CRM.
- Prepare and deliver qualifying presentations.
- Maintain integrity of prospect data including account, contact, and competitive information.
- Increase Soundtrack’s knowledge of the addressable market.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred, but not required.
- 2-3 years of MDR/SDR experience with consistent quota attainment.
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce preferred) and Sales Enablement (Outreach preferred) platforms.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Analytical skills and knowledge on how to follow up on results.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for long periods of time. In this position, you must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
Ability to occasionally travel overnight, including international travel.
Due to the nature of our business, you may be exposed to potentially offensive lyrics and/or audio content.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities, and qualification for this job. Incumbents may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire related job skills and perform other related work as required.
We believe that diversity of perspective and experience will render a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users. We’d like new employees to contribute to such a diverse workplace.
Apply to: [email protected]