Frequently asked questions
Here are some common questions regarding our affiliate program for businesses.
- What is Soundtrack Your Brand?
Soundtrack is a powerful streaming music service for businesses. With over 40 million tracks in our catalogue, we are the largest B2B music provider. We have designed tools that made it easy for business owners to create a unique atmosphere in their restaurant or shop:
- Create soundtrack for a unique mood, instead of using repetitive playlists.
- Explicit lyrics filter, to make sure to play the right music for your customers.
- Licensed for business: Unlike Spotify or Apple Music, Soundtrack is not designed for private use only.
- Does it cost anything to become an affiliate?
There are no fees associated with the Soundtrack Your Brand Affiliate Program. It is completely free to participate. Any fees incurred from promotion and/or PayPal are not covered by Soundtrack Your Brand.
- Where is Soundtrack available?
Most are our users live in north America and in Europe, but find our full list of available countries here
- If I have multiple websites, do I need to apply separately for each?
No. You should apply once, list all your websites in your application, and advertise Soundtrack Your Brand on any of them once you are approved.
- Will you provide extra support for high-traffic websites/partners?
Yes. Contact us—we’re always happy to help you with your affiliate and partnership efforts.
- Do you supply marketing material?
You may only use images that have been provided for affiliate use within the HasOffer network portal. If you need unique copy or creatives, email your account manager to make a request.
- What platform are you using?
We are using HasOffers to manage our affiliate program. All data, traffic, commissions, etc is recorded and reported by HasOffers. We encourage our affiliates to ensure they use all relevant tracking links provided by HasOffers.
- I'm a musician. Can I sell my music through Soundtrack Your Brand?
Unfortunately not. Our affiliate program is for publishers and businesses looking to promote our services to their network.
- I'm a curator. Can I use the Soundtrack Your Brand service to make and sell curation services?
No. Our service allows businesses to find, play, and manage their music, but we don't offer an open music library or curation service at this time.
- Do you offer a white labelled/bundled service?
Unfortunately not. Our current product is offered as is with no customization options.